Quote Information Requirements …
1) Requested Build Quantity
- PO Quantity
- Monthly and Quarterly Lot Sizes (if applicable)
- Estimated Annual Usage
2) Bill of Materials
- Presented in Excel Format
- With Reference Designators
- With Approved Manufacturers List (AML)
3) IPC-A-610 Classification
- We build to IPC-A-610 Class 2 and 3 classification. Please specific what your classification requirements are?
4) Chemistry Requirements
- Leaded or RoHS?
- No-clean or Water Soluble?
5) Test Requirements
- Functional, ICT or Flying Probe?
- Estimated Functional Test Time
- CAD Data in the following format
- Others may also be suitable
6) Gerber files minimum of the outer layers
- Gerber RS-274D or RS-274X Data Files
- Aperture List(s) (D-code, Shape, X-size, Y-size) ****RS274D ONLY****
- Top Solder Mask, Paste and Silkscreen Layer
- Bottom Solder Mask, Paste and Silkscreen Layer (if applicable)
- Metal layers are also helpful when providing DFM or troubleshooting issues
7) PCB FAB Drawing
- Array data if pre-determined
8) Assembly drawings (if available)
- For printed circuit boards with silkscreens that do not contain all the reference designators, the assembly drawings must be included. The assembly drawings should show all the reference designators (preferably at the center of the component’s body-outline). This drawing will be used for visual audit/inspection of the printed circuit board assembly.
9) CAD files with X-Y, theta data (if available)